Sunday, August 29, 2010

Highlights from Julie's Camera

Here are some of the highlights from the pictures Julie took.

Me in Zurich:


Me in front of the sign at Jungfraujoch:


Me at Schilthorn:


Moench and Jungfrau (with Jungfraujoch in between):


Same vantage point but zoomed in on Jungfraujoch:


Julie and me at Schilthorn:


Hiking down from Schilthorn, with Moench and Jungfrau in the background (that's me down below):


Before we hiked down from Schwarzsee, we goofed around with some pictures of the Matterhorn:



Julie's family and me having a drink in Chamonix before dinner.


Also in Chamonix, a toast before Raclette:


Another picture of the rainbow in the waterfall at Sixt Fer a Cheval:


Another rainbow, this time zoomed in a little:


And finally, me in Annecy:

2 comments:

Terri said...

Great pictures, Jeff (and Julie)! I love the ones with the Matterhorn! Just bought a new Digital SLR so looking forward to some good ones in Singapore/Malaysia....

Sara said...

oh my gosh those are such great pictures!