Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trivia and Thunderstorms

Last night, we teamed up with two new people. We finished 7th, which wasn't bad, considering we had probably our worst last round ever. Left to right are Sarah, me, Tara, Cora, Anne, and Jonathan.


Last night, on the way home from trivia, there were several thunderstorms providing nice displays of lightning. The same thing happened tonight, so this time I stopped to take pictures.

Boulder and the faintest remains of twilight:


I couldn't quite capture the lightning from the storm to the north. The orange glow from the lightning was more impressive in person.


The storm to the south was a lot closer. I took this picture walking back to my car:


None of my pictures turned out as well as some that I took back when I lived in New Mexico:


With my old camera, I could do time lapse photography, which definitely helped!

No comments: