Monday, June 27, 2011

Fixing Stuff

There was some disbelief about whether or not I fixed my bicycle, and whether or not it worked, so I took some pictures today!



But that's not the only thing I fixed! My washer had been broken for a couple of weeks now. The first technician came out and said it had a broken timer. A week later, a second technician came out ... and said it had a broken timer. He didn't have the part, but he said he'd have one shipped to me in time for my next service appointment, which was supposed to be today. My part arrived just fine, but no technician showed up. When I called to ask why, they said I was supposed to call to tell them I got the part.

So now I had two choices: 1. replace the timer myself, or 2. go out and buy underwear. I chose to replace the timer myself. Here is a picture of the first load of laundry washing with the new timer (that's the old timer sitting on the dryer)!


That's about it for fixing stuff the last two days, so onto some sunset pictures from tonight!


Longs Peak (on the right) casting a shadow:


Indian Peaks:



I took this on my way home:

No comments: