Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunset and clouds

I went shopping with Sara for netbook minis after work. I plan on buying one for my trip to Europe.

On our way home, we drove past a nice-looking sunset, so we decided to stop and take pictures. You can see where we stopped on the map from my previous post: near the 'S' in 'MESA', close to the dotted line, there is a path.

First, a panorama:


A lot of clouds disappeared with the sun, which was kind of strange. Here are a series of pictures I took of the same cloud:





In the last picture, you can barely make out little pink clouds.

Longs Peak:


My favorite cloud of the evening:


And introducing Sara's new haircut:



UPDATE:

And one of me that Sara took:


It almost looks like I'm standing in front of a mural or news weather screen in that thumbnail.

1 comment:

Uthacalthing said...

Heh, I was apparently on the bus just a few minutes behind you guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49409433@N00/4792185191/

(That's from the other way to open space from McCaslin and S. Boulder)