Saturday, July 31, 2010

Busy Weekend So Far

Last night after work, I went to the Louisville Street Faire for a little while. I parked next to the Ginacci House, which for some reason is a historic building.



































I also passed this house, which I like, but some people don't:


I saw



This morning, I went to the Farmers' Market, and once again it was sunny!


... except over the mountains:


I liked how the reflection of clouds made the windows of this building look transparent:


Then I went with Rich and Sara to the Dragonfly to drink some coffee and hear some acoustic jam session:


Next, I gave Sara and her cat, Karli, a ride for an anesthesia-free teeth cleaning (for Karli, not Sara):


Then it was off to the Rockies-Cubs game with John, a lifelong Cubs fan.

Denver on the way to our seats:


Carlos Gonzalez singling in the first inning:


John:


Me:


It was a thrilling game, as Carlos Gonzalez hit a home run to break the tie in the bottom of the ninth, which also completed his hitting for the cycle. In all the excitement, my camera didn't focus very well for Gonzalez's trip around the bases:



Finally, on the way out, I took another picture of Denver.

No comments: