Friday, May 27, 2011

More Marina

Last night, I went to the Marina State Beach again (the same place I went Sunday night) for sunset. It is now less than a 10 minute walk from my hotel.




This morning, I decided to walk to work. It took about an hour (including a slight detour to Starbucks!).

I first passed by a small pond near my hotel


where I met a goose and two ducks along the path.


I was a little concerned because the goose kept honking at me, until I realized they just wanted food. Later on, a duck flew up to me hoping for food as well.


Today at work, we installed the racks in the plane. That's mine in the foreground:


Tonight, we went to Monterey again for dinner. From our table, we could see the restaurant we ate at three nights ago:


Other than that fence, the view was nice!



UPDATE: This is a picture Thomas took of (L to R) me, Abhinav, and Pawel after we got the rack into the plane.

No comments: