Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clouds and other stuff

Winter arrived last week with a couple of small snowstorms. It was good timing for the opening of Louisville's outdoor skating rink:


The last few days have gotten into the 60s, though, so I'm not sure how the rink is doing now.

I was able to clean up some of my leaves out back before they got wet:



Huh, judging by how much work I put into moving leaves, I thought the difference would be more striking...

Yesterday, Rebecca called down the hall to tell me about the amazing sunset. My office faces east, so I went outside to investigate. The view to the southeast:


Then I looked to the north:


I went around the corner to see more:


Then I went to the west side of the building:


I'm glad I went outside!

Today, we had some high, icy clouds which made nice prisms:

No comments: