Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week-and-a-half Update

A week and a half ago I flew to Washington, DC, to visit with my parents, aunt, uncle, and cousins.

I took this picture while we were waiting for a gate to open:



I visited GW's campus; the most noticeable difference for me was that where the hospital used to be, there was nothing,



and where there was once nothing, there was a new hospital (above the Foggy Bottom Metro stop).



Unfortunately, I didn't use my camera for the rest of the trip. I had a good time though, and was able to meet some first-cousins-once-removed for the first time.

=~=~=~=~=~=

It snowed over a foot this past Thursday, which gave me a day off from work. The weekend was sunny and warmer, so the snow is quickly starting to melt.

In anticipation of participating in the Bolder Boulder, I went for a jog today. Here's the route I took.

No comments: