Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Steam on the Road

It snowed a little bit last night, and on my way to the bus stop this morning, the sun was baking off the water on the road. I thought it looked kind of neat.



I also had my first 'real' meal today at lunch. By real, I mean something other than rice, bananas, soy milk, or spinach (which I only had last night). I felt better today, but I still get tired walking up hills or stairs. Not helping my dehydration is the fact that it was super dry today, even with last night's snow.

P.S. Sorry for the crooked picture. I tried to take it from a low angle.

2 comments:

Sara said...

see? - this is the humidity I was talking about. You can see it!

Jeff said...

I agree, the morning wasn't bad. It's after the snow went away that it got dry. Here's a soon-to-be out-dated link.