Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stuff

By popular demand, I will post again. Terri is sick of seeing the green lacewing!

Let's see, Friday evening, I went to a party at Scott's place. Scott owns the house that Sara rents a room in. He had a live band perform in his backyard, which was the highlight of the night.

On Saturday, I went to a party at Paul's. Paul is a coworker of mine who is semi-retired now. He owns a nice house with a pool and horse corral on the outskirts of Boulder.

On Sunday, I invited John (who is from Chicago) over to watch the Colts-Bears game on my HDTV. The Bears won, which made John happy.

Tonight, I accidentally got on the wrong bus, so I had time to kill at another bus stop, where I took this picture of a passing car:



Then I went over to Sara's to see her cat, Karli. Sara is in France attending a conference, along with Julie and a couple other people from work. Lucky them!



Then I went over to Rich's to water his plants. Rich is rafting down the Colorado River right now. Lucky him!



That's about it. I've been busy at work preparing final data from Alaska. Hopefully I'll be done with that by early next week.

1 comment:

Terri said...

thank you thank you thank you!