Friday, August 26, 2011

Jackson

I got the sad news yesterday that Terri's dog, Jackson, died after being hit by a car. He ran away from my sister's apartment the previous day when some maintenance personnel accidentally let him escape while my sister was at work.

I saw Jackson mostly on Skype the last few years, but his ears would always perk up every time my sister would mention "Uncle Jeff". Here are some of my favorite Jackson pictures from the times I spent with him.

This one I blogged about before, when my family was visiting me. Some of the dogs were washed at a do-it-yourself place in Longmont.





Here I am playing with Jackson around Christmas 2008:





Terri took this really nice picture of him:



Your Uncle Jeff is going to miss you!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw! RIP Jackson!