Sunday, March 13, 2011

A week of variety

Last Saturday, I went to Debbie's 40th birthday party, which had an 80s theme. Harald took this picture of Roya and me.


and of me playing my favorite video game of all time -- Galaga!


and of the dance floor:


Harald and Tara had two of the better costumes:


Last weekend was also when it felt like Spring was starting to arrive.


Tuesday, we came in first place in trivia, with a shorthanded team of Anne, Tara, and me, no less!


Wednesday night, I took this picture coming out of work:


On Friday it was windy, which probably led to the start of the Lefthand Canyon fire, and certainly helped it spread:


It's mostly contained now.

Tonight, I went to see Avenue Q in Denver with Nick, Karen, and Rebecca.

2 comments:

Terri said...

1st place! Yippie!

Anonymous said...

Galaga! I was playing that on an arcade machine at the Tronpalooza party at the conference on the 11th. They had dozens of games, all arcade cabinets.

My favorite was Space Wars, though.

Rich