Sunday, February 27, 2011

A fun week!

First, a picture of the nearly full moon rising from a week ago.


On Monday, Terri came to visit me. She had an interview Tuesday morning (fingers crossed!). Tuesday night, she and her friend Angie joined Tara and me at trivia.


Thursday night, Terri, Angie, and I went to the Nuggets-Celtics game. Before the game, we compared our wingspans to that of Chris Andersen:



Here we are sitting in the stands:


And here is Chris Andersen at the free throw line:


It was an exciting game. The "new look" Nuggets beat the Celtics!

Friday, I went out to a birthday lunch with my coworkers. Terri was able to join me before heading off to the airport.

Saturday, I went for coffee in downtown Louisville with Sara and Rich. I took pictures of wildlife on my walk home:



Saturday evening, I went over to Harald's for Wurstfest, where we ground, stuffed, then grilled our own sausages. It also served as a birthday party, for which Tara made a delicious cake (chocolate stout cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate/peanut butter ganache drizzle). I took home the leftover cake, and had a piece (OK, two) tonight!

No comments: