Sunday, January 23, 2011

Australia, part 2

After Cooktown, we went to an island to snorkel. The following day, I tried scuba diving for the first time. My sister was there with her underwater camera to capture me in action. Here I am practicing my skills:


And heading off for my first dive!


Terri and me:


A picture of a fish that Terri took:


and some coral:


One evening as we were heading to a different reef for the night, some spinner dolphins joined us, playing in front of the boat:



And finally, a group photo of everyone on the cruise:


All in all, it was a great cruise! I went diving three times. Unfortunately, I didn't see any reef sharks.

3 comments:

Sara said...

that dolphin is so awesome!

Jeff said...

The dolphins were one of my favorite parts of the cruise!

Tara said...

"unfortunately" you didn't see any sharks?!