Monday, September 20, 2010

Various Pictures

Today I finally amassed enough pictures since my last post to post again!

Last Thursday morning, I took a closer picture of my honeysuckle bush (this one's for you, Mom!):


As I was leaving work last Thursday evening, the sunset gave everything a warm, orange-yellow tint, which complemented the warm late evening wind.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This morning at the bus stop, I noticed yellow leaves on the tree across the street. Fall is right around the corner!


Then tonight, as I was leaving work and heading toward the bus stop, two deer crossed my path:



Once they crossed the drive in front of me, they met up with the rest of their herd.


Here they are again, with some neat looking clouds from nearby thunderstorms:


These neat looking clouds made for another interesting sunset. Once I was off the bus, I took this picture,


which looks like the remains of a picture Rich took of the same sunset.

No comments: