Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera with me this weekend, which always slows the blogging process. I have to wait for other people to post their pictures so I can steal them. So here's my weekend through the eyes of Sara's camera:

Saturday Sara, Rich and I went hiking around the Mesa trail down by Eldorado Canyon.

I like this picture Sara took of the hiking party:

On Sunday, I went around Boulder and Louisville with a real estate agent looking at condos. My lease is up at the end of July, so I have two months to find something! Afterwards, Rich, Lenore, Sara, and I took in some of the Boulder Creek Festival, a three-day event that includes the Bolder Boulder. Here we are after eating dinner next to the creek and under the library.

Monday was cold and rainy, so I didn't go back downtown for the festival. Speaking of cold, my apartment hasn't had hot water since Friday night, so maybe I picked the right time to move out!

1 comment:

Uthacalthing said...

So I'm slow posting pics again. We'll blame Lenore. :-)