Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last Week+

At trivia two weeks ago, we finally had our full team back together (L to R, Ann, Trevor, Tara, me, Cora), but we just missed out on placing.



A week and a half ago, I had an angle-wing katydid land on my office window!


I think it was the first time I'd seen one since I blogged about the one I saw back in 2008: http://jeffonthenet.blogspot.com/2008/09/angle-wing-katydid.html

We came in third in trivia this week, breaking our drought. Pictured (L to R) are Ann, Trevor, me, and Tara:


This weekend, the weather was perfect. I had coffee with Sara and Rich at Bittersweet Saturday morning:


While drinking our coffee, we were treated to a B-17 flying overhead:


The enjoyed the weather even more once I found out it is supposed to snow this Wednesday!

No comments: