Monday, October 25, 2010

A full weekend

I kicked off the weekend Friday night with a sushi party at Nick's place. Cora took these pictures of

me in action:


Anne cutting a sushi roll:


Sara making tempeh:


and Nick preparing rice:


Thanks to some good pointers from Nick, I made some pretty nice looking sushi! The rolls in the center and upper left part of the plate were my creation:


Saturday morning, I met Rich and Sara at Bittersweet for our usual Saturday morning coffee.


After coffee, we checked out the grand opening of a new store in downtown Louisville, Altan Alma. They are a small little market, and we ate a free lunch as part of the festivities.


Saturday's sunset:


Sunday night, Sara, Joe, and I went to the Mountain Sun to see Josh's band, Liebermonster, play.


No comments: